This put up is relating to the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there is no such thing as a official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are among the current updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are among the updates under:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is now not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the price of refusal and denial price for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nevertheless, Dubai continues to be rejecting some purposes.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the current updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days is determined by the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa continues to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Fee of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is likely one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance price is nearly 99 per cent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big improve within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was nearly like a 30 per cent acceptance price.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection price of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless price of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Under 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which are 35 years and under. We additionally seen a pattern for single Nigerian males who will not be married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males under 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their mother and father or household. Married males who’re under 35 years had been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males underneath 35 years had been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males under 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR check facility. It’s the new normal requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: For the reason that ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai Via Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There’s nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you may journey to Dubai by way of Kenya Airways, However it’s important to be sure that the airline might be having an extended layover. That is to present room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other current growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. A whole lot of individuals are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we seen the UAE shouldn’t be at present renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the purposes bought rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has turn out to be more durable than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you’ve been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, nearly all of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it laborious to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Doable Causes for these developments
- Enhance in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some individuals have attributed it to the current felony actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many instances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at present in a federal jail in america of America. He’s at present going through a number of felony fees. Some individuals claimed among the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those current felony actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other current growth is a excessive improve in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some individuals useless and others injured. These may be associated.
- Some Nigerians had been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some distinguished Nigerians had been tagged international sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely by some means be related to the current visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending concern between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This concern continues to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Cut back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This will even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE in the hunt for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: At all times make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be sure that your profile doesn’t recommend you might be into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t assist any type of felony exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or mother and father. It has turn out to be a positive technique to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai normally blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a wished checklist or whose consumer has finished one thing up to now. Making use of from such brokers could result in visa rejection. At all times make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the checklist of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the perfect time to journey to Dubai in the hunt for jobs. You may additionally should droop visiting Dubai for now should you do not need one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these current updates, You’ll be able to nonetheless apply to your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at present being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless in case you are planning to journey, kindly comply with the above suggestions for the perfect methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.